ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick Pics of First Clean

%3E
So last at the turn of the year i finally go my 182. Very happy with it and its going to gets its belts changed within the next few weeks. Last week i invested in a power washer/snow foam and a few cleaning products. After working all weekend i thought i deserved a cheeky day off and gave it a clean. Started with the snowfoam and it started raining so thats why its maybe not the best quality.

image003vp5.jpg

IMG%5D

my.php
my.php
image002ry7.jpg

image001tu1.jpg

image004ia8.jpg

image005zs6.jpg

Not too hot uploading pics but il get the hang of it soon. So far iv only put silvervisions and an engine cover on it. After the belts/mot have been done il check my funds and look to buy a splitter as it didnt come with one.

Attachments

• Image000.jpg
    Image000.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Yea i know. It was taken on my phone which aint too hot and it was begining to rain so i wasnt messin about outside for too long. Once thigns brighten up il look to get some proper pics on.

cheers

Well not just to do the car. I worked the best part of 20 hours over sat and sun then a full day on monday. I was give 2 days extra holiday so i took one today for a lie in. Didnt have anything planned so cracked the tools out.

Snow foam is def worth it. I got a free crappy bottle with the power washer but the difference with the snow foam is unreal.