ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick Q regarding non sport / sport fogs

BG 182 FF
Thinking about turning my 1.2 dynamique into a rep. The front 1*2 bumper I'm looking at hasn't got the fog inserts. Basically want to know if I'd have to buy sport fogs+ the plastic insert or just the insert and use the fogs that are on my dynamique?

Alternatively an idea I'm flirting with is to use them for induction as kind of scoops? Sure I've seen something similar to that? can anyone offer any insight as I know next to nothing about it.

One last Q while I'm here :p ... Anyone know how much the front lower rs grille is and the rear bumper insert?

Cheers guys

Storm Grey 200
The fog lights are all the same, but the surrounds are obviously different.

The scoops tend to be brakes ducts, a search should yield a few results i think

alien green rs133
dynamique and sport fogs are actually a slightly different shape, they will fit fine, just the angles dont 100% match.

M135i
I took the fogs out my non sport front bumper and went to put them onto my new 1*2 front bumper and cudnt for the life of me figure out how you can mange to fit them in.

Im sure there differnt

BG 182 FF
Ah slightly confusing with two different answers here. Well its clear I'll have to buy the fog inserts anyway. Any idea how much the stealers want for them?

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
I took the fogs out my non sport front bumper and went to put them onto my new 1*2 front bumper and cudnt for the life of me figure out how you can mange to fit them in.

Im sure there differnt

:S

Mine were fitted perfectly in the sport bumper and worked aswell, so i dont see how you couldnt tbh,

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Ah slightly confusing with two different answers here. Well its clear I'll have to buy the fog inserts anyway. Any idea how much the stealers want for them?

Look on here /ebay they arnt that expensive tbh, say about £20ish

1.2 Dynamique billabong
i dont know if it makes any difference if the front bumper is a 182 or a 172, as when swapping the rear bumper over yesterday from a 182 to 172 i noticed the rear number plate light fixing was slightly different. i had a 182 front bumper and the non sport fogs went in fine