ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick question about elephant.co.uk

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Just been getting a couple of quotes off elephant.co.uk

Do they allow you to pay monthly? It doesnt seem to say whether you can or not on their site.

cheers

Elise/VX220/R26

nope as far as I know its lump sum only. If they do allow monthly payments I think it bumps the premium up (check on that tho cos its ages since Ive been on their site)

Bumder With A Buffer

as above think they do, do installments but it ups the premium.

Try highway choice, through the AA, they only charge £20 on top of ur premium if u pay in 4 installments, but if u pay monthly u pay APR!!! how weird

Ok cheers. Slightly conflicting views. TBH I was always under the impression that they didnt allow monthly payments, but it seems daft not to have that function nowadays. Guess Ill just have to give em a ring tomorrow.

Rick

I currently use elephant and recieved an e-mail from them the other day that said they now allow monthly payments.

Leon TDI

Ive never found elephant competetative.
Guess im not their target demographic as they have never given me cheap quote, despite hearing lots of positive stories about them.

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Always get a quote with elephant with middle aged female with no points or claims, add her as a second driver. Slashed my quote by £100 and my mates by £300! Dont have to be a family member.

Yep, theyve just started allowing installments but it adds more to the total cost.

Ok, thanks fellas. Im only going to be using them for about 6 months, thats why it was important that I could get it monthly. Also theyre quotes were by far the cheapest for me, I think the reason for that is because Im 20 and most places wont even touch me on the cars Im trying to get quotes for!:(