ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick wash and wax for the cup....

172 Cup
Finally got chance to give the cup a good clean today....before it bludy rained anyway.

Fitted new discs and pads last weekend, brembo hc's and ferodo premier pads. Much improved braking now.
Also was pleasantly surprised to find I had Goodridge braided hoses fitted, also greenstuff pads, although they were nackered.

Here it is before....

DSC02553.jpg

DSC02556.jpg

ewwwww

And after a wash and wax with some collinite, looks much better...

DSC02568.jpg

DSC02569.jpg

DSC02571.jpg

DSC02573.jpg

DSC02575.jpg

DSC02577.jpg

DSC02579.jpg

DSC02584.jpg

DSC02590.jpg

Next on the list is to have the wheels refurbed, not sure what colour though :S

thanks for looking

172 Cup
Thanks for all the comments guys

Cracking job mate! Some well deserved TLC for the Cup...

Brembo HC + Ferodo = win - win!

Win indeed, theyre still bedding in I think, done about 120 miles so far since fitting.

lovely , go for the anthracite wheels.

Cheers. anthracite is an option, I'm quite keen on satin black. but then I like the look of shiny silver :S

Very nice! Wheels look spot on to me.
This, wheels look mint.

Thanks. Wheels arent spot on unfortunately. Fronts are fairly kerbed, rears slightly (previous owner I might add). Also it appears they may have been painted before and not laquered :eek:. Which is why I want them doing

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Blue car + silver wheels = nice contrast. Just get them refreshed and it will look like new ! (and avoid curbs haha)

Very smart looking motor :)

172 Cup
Thanks for all the comments people.

As for the wheels, not gonna do anthracite. No offence to anyone but its been done many times.

Its between bright silver and satin black. hmm

Another job is to respray the wing mirror covers as theyre dull and chipped