ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick wash for the RB

RB One Eight Two
This must be the only 182 I've seen that can pull off non-cup packed wheels well.

Superb :approve:

Cheers buddy.

I have to admit, black on RB looks great. So does white... Oh God, and the silver look amazing too! Win all round imo! :D

Don't change a thing ;)

I'm not changing anything else to the looks, that is complete. I'm going to get the wheels refurbed in silver as they are getting abit brown and have a few dinks here and there, apart from that im done. Need some new tyres, and some discs and pads so my money will be spent on doing that :)

What abt doing them gloss black with a coloured lip,havnt seen that on a RB befor, thinking aboutdoing thta on my 197 acturlly

I'm going to stick with silver mate ;) I don't think RB would be able to pull off a coloured lip to be fair, unlike some other cars which really can

clio sport 182
Well seeing as it was dry this morning, I decided to give my 182 a quick wash. Washed using Megs NXT Shampoo, dried with microfibres and then gave a it a coat of Aquartz Reload. It needs a full detail, but I didn't think its worth it at the moment with all this crappy weather around, so that will have to wait until the spring. Just wanted to get most of the salt and grime off the paintwork. Anyway a couple of shots, excuse the quality, the light was poor.

Cheers

Ash

5351469271_76089546ab_z.jpg

5351471143_561ea3efd3_z.jpg

5352083924_70de433981_z.jpg

5351470493_b76d9f231c_z.jpg

looking gawjus mate .. whats that lowered by sits perfectly ??