ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quickly valeted the Paris

1997 Clio 1.2 8v Paris
I know it's only an old Paris but I like my cars clean. :)

Used the Karcher, 2 bucket method, some leftover polish I had and couldn't be bothered to seal it as it was spitting so just blacked the bumpers.
Shampooed the interior, cleaned all the plastics down and hoovered. Then sprayed some fireflower solution I made on the seats, carpets and in the boot to give it a better smell inside. Still not as clean as I'd like but when the weather picks up next week I'll give it a real good do!
(On the pic of the Renault badge at the front you can see where I've missed a little of the oxidisation on the bonnet just to the left. Shows just how pink it was!)
LGIM0176.gif

LGIM0177.gif

LGIM0178.gif

LGIM0188.gif

LGIM0179.gif

LGIM0180.jpg

LGIM0181.gif

LGIM0182.gif

LGIM0183.gif

LGIM0184.gif

LGIM0185.gif

LGIM0186.gif

LGIM0187.gif

LGIM0175.gif

Sorry about the amount of pictures. :)

PH1 iceburg
Needs a mental engine in it and it could be a quality sleeper.

Very clean though bud.

1997 Clio 1.2 8v Paris
The time I don't get metaphorically raped on insurance is when I'll be dropping a 172 in it.

Thanks for the kind comments.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Damn good effort, that ! Especially for an old red car. They do like being attacked by the sun...!

Very tidy :) Have a gold star...

:star:

1997 Clio 1.2 8v Paris
Thank you my kindred spirits.

Just over 56,000 miles. Little dints and dings here and there but generally okay condition, just need to sort out a few things and service it even though I haven't a clue what I'm doing. :|

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Its good to see someone who can look after a car!

Looks bloody lovely that does mate :D

1997 Clio 1.2 8v Paris
Cheers flowers.
It's a shitter when it rains but when I know I can go out and have people commenting on how clean it is for it's age.. it's really rewarding.

Once I get all the mechanical stuff sorted out (service, dogbone, exhaust) I'll probably be putting it up for sale.