ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quiet(ish) system?

Mini Cooper S
Im putting the 182 bk on the road as soon as the ep3 is sold and when I was visiting my brother I fired the old girl up to take for a spin (my brother is taking care of her for me) I could not get over how loud it was!! (it's a ktec/janspeed effort) Any suggestions on a quieter system but decent quality?!

Mini Cooper S
Don't want to pay over the odds but deffo want stainless! I just don't think I could live with the noise on a daily basis :(

Clio 197
I have just fitted a ktec supersports , prob too loud for what your after but a well built system for under £300, if you want quieter try the one with center silencer

Mini Cooper S
Do you know if the scorpion is loud? I'll be putting mine in the for sale section see if someone wants it or wants to do a swap?

Abarth 500 Esseesse
RS192 with the cat in place is quiet. Still sounds a bit deep and rumbly on idle, mind.

E46 M3
You need the Janspeed with the centre siliencer, you might just be able to add it to what you have now.