ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quiz - How much will it cost

From a Reno dealer mmmmm..........how much for the following work done at the same time on my Clio V6?

1) 24000 mile service (supplying my own oil)

2) Air filter (not included in service)

3) Pollen filter

4) Drain, flush & re-charge cooling system

5) Change gearbox oil

6) Change brake fluid

7) Free of rear callipers (one side is sticking)

So how much do you recon?

Ill tell you later tonight............9 or just after :)

Cya Stu

[Edited by stusV6 on 27 April 2005 at 3:51pm]

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Well the 24k service will be more reasonable than that on a 172/182. Will be downhill from there tho :eek:

they will probably rob you of £ 450 :eek: , if they did take that off you , did you ask him if his name was robin ..............................robin b@@**" d lol:p

OK heres the story.............for all of the above work plus checking the Air Con but excluding the work on the rear callipers they quoted £493..............but my dad went up and had a chat with them and they came down to £407.......he went back and asked "hows about £380 with a twist" meaning forget about the AirCon but include the work on the rear callipers and the price came down to £320 all in including parts labour and vat..................Im really happy with that considering its a Reno dealer..................and it keeps the car just as I want it kept "tip top"..................the only reason I opted to have the gearbox oil changed is bacause the guys on here who have had it done say the oil has been like tar.

So the answer is £320 :D

Cya Stu

PS just for info...........the service on its own would have been £137 :cool:

[Edited by stusV6 on 27 April 2005 at 10:41pm]