ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quote check Clio III

LY 182
Can you guys tell me if this quote seems ok/reasonable?

Capture.PNG

This isn't for me. :)

ATB

Tim

LY 182
Thanks Adam, anything in particular? This is a non Renault dealer quote as you've probably guessed. :)

Just to confirm this is for a 1.5 Diesel.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Parts seems over priced to me. The coolant for instance - this can be had from renault for £12.40 for 5l of ready mixed type d. That's retail price too.

If they've over priced on simple things like coolant i'd expect all others will be too.

Tyres are expensive for budgets, what size? Can get toyo proxies for £35 a corner online, £10 for fitting and ur still saving £20.

Discs and pads are expensive, and a simple job to do, can get a set of front from G172 on here for about £75 and there brembo or mintex. Save on labour and do it yourself? Or I'm sure a friend/relative that's handy with a spammer could, there's a £50 saving if not more due to labour?

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
As has been mentioned, tyres coolant and ball joints over priced by quite a bit.