ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R.I.P. williams 0266

Last Wednesday i was unfortunate enough to hit a patch of ice on the way home, on a very sharp and narrow corner in west farleigh and understeered into the side of an on-coming 54reg land rover of all things!

After exchanging details with the land rover driver, i bent the ripped and twisted inner wing away from the tyre on which it was scrapping and limped (very slowly) home.

Admiral have just informed that renault clio williams 0266 has been declared a total loss. *coughs* *w@nker$* *coughs*

Im very sad

mark266

:(

:cry:

Bad news mate, always sad to hear another williams gone.

You should buy her back from the insurance company and get her back on the road, at least sell me the engine! :D

K20 EG Hatch

sh*t thats crap! unlucky dude, what a way to end its life....

what u thinkin bout getin next then? Another williams?....

a williams powered valver maybe, im too depressed to even think what next

10 years of making it on british roads and i crash the best thing to ever come out of france

megane coupe F7R

Gutted for ya mate. You must be well upset. I think you should buy it back and put the engine in a Valver. If not then sell me the engine and gearbox. Pretty please:D

500bhp Scoob

damn mate, sorry to hear of your misfortune with the car. but atleast your still in one piece,

Even thou it was a very special car, your life is always of more value.

I reckon u should buy it back, and either repair it, or atleast sell the stuffs.

I guess i wont be seeing you down maidstone for a long while?

Arghh poo :confused:

Ive always been fond of the Williams. Does anyone remember the group Just Williams that fronted up to Renault when the released the Willy 2? My pops was the founder :D

Sorry to hear the bad news.. Make sure you buy it back tho! The engine will cover your costs alone. But i feel reincarnation is deffo the way forward for 266. All willys deserve a 2nd chance. lol

Snotter's

i know how u feel dude,just crashed mine and i was only tpft,its the driving i miss most.im not bothered bout the money i just loved to drive it

Ford Fiesta

sorry to hear that too.

How many williams are left on the roads now then, anyone hazard a guess?

anyone on here owned one from brand new?

Id love to see the brochure for one.

Quote: Originally posted by mark266 on 29 December 2004

thanks for all your nice comments guys,

im feeling alot better about the whole thing now

:)
how can you feel better ! you wrote off a williams you penis

BMW 320d Sport

It would definiitely be interesting to see which are still on the roads. I know for certain that a fair amount have been written off/scrapped, whether they were all 1s Im not sure of, but there certainly arent 400 any more. Doesnt someone keep a register of them on here? It wouldnt be that hard to put out a call on CS for all the Willy 1 owners to chip in with their numbers so we could see which are still around.

Quote: Originally posted by dom1.4 on 29 December 2004Quote: Originally posted by mark266 on 29 December 2004thanks for all your nice comments guys,

:) how can you feel better ! you wrote off a williams you penis

Ive lived to drive another day thats more important to me than anything. p%n%s

Quote: Originally posted by dom1.4 on 29 December 2004

Quote: Originally posted by mark266 on 29 December 2004

thanks for all your nice comments guys,

:)
how can you feel better ! you wrote off a williams you penis

LoL! Cant believe this guy... Not really the kinda thing to say is it.