ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R.I.P. williams 0266

Ford Fiesta

Quote: Originally posted by Nick Read on 29 December 2004

It would definiitely be interesting to see which are still on the roads. I know for certain that a fair amount have been written off/scrapped, whether they were all 1s Im not sure of, but there certainly arent 400 any more. Doesnt someone keep a register of them on here? It wouldnt be that hard to put out a call on CS for all the Willy 1 owners to chip in with their numbers so we could see which are still around.

yep, good idea.

im really sorry guys and gals i that i havent been around for a while, just wanna say thanks to all those who answered my post.

On the up side things have moved on since then and i now have a little 205 gti that im preping for track days. I wanted another willy but funds wouldnt allow so im saving hard again. I might see some of you at the shows in the shows in the summer and ill try to visit the cliosport stand and show you all some love.

Note for dirty minds: Note that kind ;)

500bhp Scoob

Mark, im sure ill see you down maidstone at some point :) still got my clio, althou its a wee bit nippier now (well will be in a couple of weeks) :D