ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R26/R27 roof decals - possible photoshop request

Chocolate Bar™
having spent too much time on meganesport i'm serious toying with having some r26/r27 decals put on the roof - and colour coding my wing mirrors to match the alloys (megane style)

so heres the car:

meandmiddosept07018.jpg

megane ones:

IMG_6125_resize.JPG

IMG_6127_resize.JPG

clio ones:

renault_clio_renaultsport_f-L.jpg

clio_rs_r27-ouvertire.jpg

cant find an overhead shot of the R27 yet.

so should i do it, and should i go R26 style or R27 ?

fiesta zetec s mk5 / 182
r27 if you have to, god your cars loud too lol! could hear you behind me all way to krispy

Chocolate Bar™
:approve: lovesit!

ive got some seriously bad scratches on the roof. so will be 2500/3000 wetsanding and then pcing. but if they're still there ive got the option of respraying the roof, or going for decals to see if i like it dark.

ST
I think you're gonna struggle to get away with it mate...your car is class as is...if its not broke don't try and fix it etc..

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
R26 if any as the edges are softer I think so will suit the Ph1's Curves much better

Chocolate Bar™
will have a bash with wetsanding the roof and take it from there.

i'll be honest im not sure myself lmao

cock mobile.
R26 ones if you have too imo.

However it will make you look like an R26 / R27 wannabe.

BMW M5 & E36
As said, R26 Megane ones if at all. Could potentially look good. Might be a case of getting them done and taking off if they dont look right. No idea what they'd cost though?

Chocolate Bar™
for ease i'm still tempted by the R26 ones but i think the decals inc. fitting and modification are going to be circa £100 so not a cheap mod at all :S

hopefully a bit of wet sanding will sort the roof, otherwise ill have it sprayed gunmetal lmao

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
is that for genuine R26 decals? are you going to get a bodyshop to fit them? I'm thinking I'll be able to do mine myself, but will have to take a look at them when they arrrive. If I choose not to fit them I'll have a genuine set going for reasonable money.