ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R27 Debadged, Cleaned, Polished - 56k dont bother

White Sti Hatch
Looks great mate.....I take it that its just stick pads behind the Clio badge as im thinking of removing mine, just take a har dryer to it ??

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Looks great mate.....I take it that its just stick pads behind the Clio badge as im thinking of removing mine, just take a har dryer to it ??

Yup, hair drier!

it'll also need a polish to remove any glue/residue etc :)

alien green rs133
that car plus a carbon cup spoiler, and something doing with head unit (a surrond or something sorting) is my perfect car

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
isnt the standard mk 3 head unit over sized compared to e normal DIN, do they do dash adapters for it ?

thats a nice car a blok att my work has just got one identical to yours, (unless you work for AMBS and have been up in tannochside for the past couple of weeks)

i cant help thinking the grills would suits a red surround not red crils just a thin red line round them like the gold gti.

also does any one know where i can ger a silver circle like the one in the middle of a mk 3 steering wheel, i think it would make alod of diferenc to the mk2 wheel.

that car plus a carbon cup spoiler, and something doing with head unit (a surrond or something sorting) is my perfect car

Been thinking about getting the lip spoiler that I have seen on a few 197's- im not that keen on the cup spoiler.... I do love that cup carbon splitter though

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looks Much Better with those Badges off... was far too busy before

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
didnt realise the clio dash wasnt back lit blue and its orange. Still good stuff anyway. Black is ***** to keep clean though