ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R27 Debadged, Cleaned, Polished - 56k dont bother

Finally got round to taking the clio badge off the back today- also took off the R27 badge that I had put on.....Looks much better imo.
BEFORE............
DSC00066.gif

AFTER..............
DSC00097.gif

DSC00097.gif

DSC00105.gif

DSC00090.gif

DSC00118.gif

DSC00115.gif

DSC00114.gif

DSC00107.gif

DSC00153.gif

DSC00155.gif

DSC00144.gif

DSC00140.gif

DSC00135.gif

DSC00131.gif

DSC00130.gif

DSC00125.gif

DSC00123.gif

DSC00120.gif

DSC00104.gif

DSC00086.gif

DSC00078-1.gif

M

mini-valver

Awesome pics. What were you thinking putting that R27 badge on anyway, lol.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Oooo not a fan of that R27 badge!

Looks alot better without that ridiculous sized Clio badge, suppose they had to fit that incase someone in a Megane got confused in a car park and attempted to break into a Clio though?

On a side note, that is a great interior!

Does the new clio sport not have oil/temp guages then?

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Dude that's just lovely. You need to get some mats though asap!

Dan

Headunit surround and mats are both at the stereo shop for when it goes back in for some more work in a week or so. Need some of the wiring moved about behind the stereo before it can be pushed right back and im having a new amp installed so it made sense just to wait untill that was being done.

R27 badge was gash- Just experimenting when I put it on but then its been wet every weekend so I havnt had chance to get a hair dryer on it.

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
awesome machine - I would put the r27 badge on the front grille somewhere

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Top job. I debadged the C L I O off mine last week, looks gash as fook imo. Also silver visions help clean up the look. They are my only two mods at the min

Looks spot on :)