ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R27 graphics on a 182

koi

Audi S1
Had a quick search but don't think anyone has put the R27 graphics on a 182 yet, maybe cause it will look gash?? Has anyone done this, if not I'll have a play with ps later

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Had a quick search but don't think anyone has put the R27 graphics on a 182 yet, maybe cause it will look gash?? Has anyone done this, if not I'll have a play with ps later
this

Clio 172 Ph 1, Espace Dci
It's kinda like those BMW 520s that go around with 'M5 ...' style number plates. People in the 'know' i.e. that are into cars, notice the plate. Then the same people notice the car is, in fact, NOT an M5, just a wannabe. The wannabe tool driver then rightfully loses any respect otherwise due to a proper M5. R27s, and for that matter the R26R Megane can just about get away with it, but the graphics are still of dubious taste.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
It's kinda like those BMW 520s that go around with 'M5 ...' style number plates. People in the 'know' i.e. that are into cars, notice the plate. Then the same people notice the car is, in fact, NOT an M5, just a wannabe. The wannabe tool driver then rightfully loses any respect otherwise due to a proper M5. R27s, and for that matter the R26R Megane can just about get away with it, but the graphics are still of dubious taste.

+1 don't do it.

koi

Audi S1
well the lines of the R27 graphics don't line up on the ph2 so maybe get some custom ones made up

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
i'd quite like to see the roof ones on a mk2 ph2?

was pretty interested in what it would look like ... again would have to be custom though

koi

Audi S1
I was thinking something along the lines of this

Shiney-05copy.gif

EglintonPark-6copy.gif

koi

Audi S1
Yeah don't think my above ps works. Need to find a design that fits in, looks to boring being plain and silver :dapprove:

Renault Clio Sport Ph2
DSC00195.jpg

The side decals look pretty nice if you ask me? Too bad the font is different then the font on the boot badges.