ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R27 on KW Coilovers

Got them fitted today. The difference between the Cup setup is considerably noticeable. However the one photo I have taken of the car with them fitted is considerably crap:

IMG_0021.jpg

Chris (ukaskew) is stopping off at my place on Friday, after he's spent the day taking photos at Goodwood, so no doubt there'll be some excellent photos within a few days.

Yes they're Variant 1s and worked out about just under a grand fitted.
Spacers will be a no go, however some wheels with a different offset than the Renaultsport wheels may be an option.
That might be a in a couple of months time though, as I've bought and fitted the coilovers, got the bodywork touched up (clipped a brick wall parking, plus a couple of other scratches) and I'm also moving in a couple of weeks time.

Have to say the drive into work this morning was fantastic.

V2s? I know Ktec sell V3s they're about 1200 quid with the VAT and I only track the car once or twice a year anyway, so not really worth the additional outlay.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
V2's are one way adjustable. I've got them on the 172scuderia. Only adjusted them a few times for road use, but you can feel the handling change straight away.

V2's are one way adjustable. I've got them on the 172scuderia. Only adjusted them a few times for road use, but you can feel the handling change straight away.
Maybe KW don't make the V2s for the 197?? I can't see any Clio3 listing on their application list and on the Ktec site they only supply Variant 1 and 3.

A Flamin' Red one
Good choice with the KWs!

It always makes me laugh though when people put up just the one, average picture and then comment on exactly that point. Just take a few more!?

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
Maybe KW don't make the V2s for the 197?? I can't see any Clio3 listing on their application list and on the Ktec site they only supply Variant 1 and 3.

for the 197 it is only Inox-v1 and inox V3's. For other Mk3 models you can get the Basic-V1, Inox-v1 and inox V2 kits.