ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R27 Recaro sports seats..

BG 182
I am picking up my glacier white 197 tomorrow, its not an R27 however so it doesnt have the recaro seats. I was looking into getting a pair fitted but i dont know where to start looking, I have checked on recaro website but its about as useful as a chocolate teapot.

Does anyone have any information on as to where I could maybe get hold of a set? Or if you have a rough idea on price, any info would be great!

Thanks

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Not seen u for a while Danni! Sticking with the Clios i see!

IIRC they are quite pricey! Don't u have relations to Carnoisseur? Can they not help?

Clio 172 RS2
Did you check the stickies^^^?

Recaro Sportster CS seats?

Renault partsnumber.:
Leather/Alcantara reference 6000072864 : 1490 euro

OR You can get these from Recaro but without the Renault Sport stitching!
And with or without side-airbags!

BG 182
Hey Haz, my dad got rid of the shop about a year ago as they have moved to cyprus now. What you driving these days?

Thanks for your help ralph im going to look that up :)

BG 182
Just had a little nose on their website, im looking at around £1500 for two seats, thats without subframes... Suppose renault will be more expensive