ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R34 GT-R V-Spec II

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Love it but as someone has said, I prefer the standard wheels. Those don't suit it at all imo.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I'd like it if mine just holds its value, what I spend on it over the years is just part of the fun.

Torque GT had an amazing R400 with about 25k on the clock when I collected the Spec C.

Said the bidding started at £50k.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
[emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]
Fcuk me that's nice, what a spec list.

What do you think a 38 year old woman and 2 children are worth? [emoji23]

Hahahah!
Those turbos are like SUPER rare too. Yum.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
It would have appeared that my testicles have suffered an immediate and inappropriate leakage.

Surely to God when the Nissan chaps were crafting this car, they knew they were on their way to a Car of Pure Win?

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Love it but as someone has said, I prefer the standard wheels. Those don't suit it at all imo.

Problem with standard wheels is they have weak offset so sit really far in the arches dont look good at all from side on or behind, have to run spacers which im not a fan of

My friend just sold his for £54k. Mental. He only paid £21k for it in Japan.

Must be a very special one at that price was it R1? Nur R1? Beginning of this year you could easily get one for 19k landed here not anymore though.

Lovely car and I must look out for it round here on sunny days.

Local to me are you? Been using it a little bit more past few days just before the salt comes :(

It would have appeared that my testicles have suffered an immediate and inappropriate leakage.

Surely to God when the Nissan chaps were crafting this car, they knew they were on their way to a Car of Pure Win?

I cant understand how they created a meaty looking R32 GTR, went to the fatter less hench looking R33 back to this! But so glad they designed this cant really get an idea of how wide the arches are unless you see it in person.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
@Joshua.J Yeah it was a Nur R1. He sourced it himself. Used it for 6 months and made over £20k in it. He's going out in December to buy another from the North Island for about £24k.

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
Problem with standard wheels is they have weak offset so sit really far in the arches dont look good at all from side on or behind, have to run spacers which im not a fan of.

Welcome to every late 1990's Japanese car, my friend!

Stunning motor though, would really love some 6-cyl, forced inducted goodness next.

Love it and the wheels look way better than the standard ones!!

An ex colleagues cousin had one (same colour etc) his was reported to be over 600bhp, he sold it (for a massive profit) and got a 400 bhp Impreza instead.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Absolutely stunning mate what I would do to own one. Imo the best car ever

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
I live in Apley by the hospital @Joshua.J

Ahh @ian 182 I live over other side of town Muxton.

Love it and the wheels look way better than the standard ones!!

An ex colleagues cousin had one (same colour etc) his was reported to be over 600bhp, he sold it (for a massive profit) and got a 400 bhp Impreza instead.

Well I was about to sell up for an F10 M5 or E92 M3 (face palm)

Awesome car! Got a screamer pipe? Sound immense on these engines.

Engine is standard, many times thought about modding it but the trouble it causes and the bills. But I agree they do sound epic on the 6 cylinder. Although my air filters make some crazy noises.

did u stay at lindner ferienpark by anychance? if so me and my mates were drooling over this all weekend! lovely car mate!

That would of been me, with a white DC5 and M3. You got a racing blue R26R?

Yep, still full of f**king win

......c**t

f**king amazing car, seen one up close and f**k me are they big/wide

Get called that a lot ha, even more so when they realise I'm only 24 :) but yer wide they are!

R26.R & 200T
That would of been me, with a white DC5 and M3. You got a racing blue R26R?

Didnt take much notice of the Dc5 and M3 to be honest, lost count of how many m3's and dc5 there were out there! I do indeed, I didnt take it to the ring thou. There was a blue one out there at the time but it was a foreign one i think, Gonna go earlier in the summer next year so i can take the .R
Got a few pics of your car in our whatapp group from one of the other lads they came with us lol

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
I'm 24 and no insurer would quote me on one! 😧

Admiral with mine with alloys,suspension,exhaust and filters no issue from them
Didnt take much notice of the Dc5 and M3 to be honest, lost count of how many m3's and dc5 there were out there! I do indeed, I didnt take it to the ring thou. There was a blue one out there at the time but it was a foreign one i think, Gonna go earlier in the summer next year so i can take the .R
Got a few pics of your car in our whatapp group from one of the other lads they came with us lol

Would love a blue R26R always had a soft spot for them. Wouldnt mind getting a racing blue 182 but seem to hold value really waell. Will be going back to the ring May next year if your thinking about that time to go? haha found a lot of pictures on different sites was surprised really with the amount of expensive motors out there

Focus RS + S3
Wow! Was hoping it was blue when i opened the thread, awesome looking car, and at the same age as me, well done sir lol

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
I never thought I would own one and defo not at 24! But so happy just ordered the nismo skirt kit so will look like this just different alloys :) but looking at getting TE37s.
4069703606_90c036a40f_o.jpg

And some more pics...
image.jpg1_zpsj5so5q4h.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsqhv2flw8.jpg