ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R34 GT-R V-Spec II

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
TE37's will make it look f**king epic.
I'm 27 and I don't think i'll ever own one. 😂

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Just out of interest, I was intrigued to see what Nissan's current webpage of Nismo loveliness might look like. There were links to the GTR and the 370Z on there, before ultimately showing this beauty....

http://www.nissan.co.uk/GB/en/vehicle/crossovers/juke/prices-and-equipment/nismo.html

Employed by them, I would throat-punch the first person who walked up to me to ask about one of these fetid blisters upon Satan's own haemorrhoids. Granted, they don't quite slip down to the lows of electric powered gash-mobiles - but it's not far off.

What's worse - they will probably sell really well. Faux image marketing increases desire. The poor Japanese designer probably rammed his own pencil through his temple at the thought of 'Nismo' being adorned on a frigging crossover. A "crossover"! :rage:

Nissan - stop before you dilute your well respected and earned motorsport brand image too much. I'm sure if BMW or Mercedes manufactured lawnmowers - you could get an M-Sport and AMG variant of either. It's that watered-down now as to be almost meaningless. Nismo should be attached to their premium performance cars - not Mrs. Middlemanagement parking up in the parent & child bay of Waitrose.

Suzuki Jimny
Just out of interest, I was intrigued to see what Nissan's current webpage of Nismo loveliness might look like. There were links to the GTR and the 370Z on there, before ultimately showing this beauty....

Have you only just seen these? Been out for ages!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Have you only just seen these? Been out for ages!

I know Matt - I was kind of hoping to see something "WOW" on their page that I hadn't seen or heard of before.

Still, I guess two out of three isn't bad. A heffer in a party-frock and trinkets isn't fooling anyone that it's still a heffer underneath, though.

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
I know Matt - I was kind of hoping to see something "WOW" on their page that I hadn't seen or heard of before.

Still, I guess two out of three isn't bad. A heffer in a party-frock and trinkets isn't fooling anyone that it's still a heffer underneath, though.

Was thinking of trading the GTR against one, same gearbox and engine in the clio200T though.

R26.R & 200T
Would love a blue R26R always had a soft spot for them. Wouldnt mind getting a racing blue 182 but seem to hold value really waell. Will be going back to the ring May next year if your thinking about that time to go? haha found a lot of pictures on different sites was surprised really with the amount of expensive motors out there

Takes alot of patience to get a blue one, lucky enough I was in the right place at the right time. If I ever sell it il let u know ;) . Not sure when next year yet, I wanna do Spa aswell so will have to see on dates but il defffo be staying in ferienpark again. I think its because ur R34 is so rare now and was the 'childhood sweetheart' for alot of car enthusiasts when they was younger, definitely was for me. The Ferraris and Porsches over there are nice but if you go to somewhere like London you see them everywhere! Fair play thou taking it round the ring, dont think i could do it lol

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Takes alot of patience to get a blue one, lucky enough I was in the right place at the right time. If I ever sell it il let u know :wink: . Not sure when next year yet, I wanna do Spa aswell so will have to see on dates but il defffo be staying in ferienpark again. I think its because ur R34 is so rare now and was the 'childhood sweetheart' for alot of car enthusiasts when they was younger, definitely was for me. The Ferraris and Porsches over there are nice but if you go to somewhere like London you see them everywhere! Fair play thou taking it round the ring, dont think i could do it lol

Got any pictures of yours? was actually going to buy an R26R when i was looking before the GTR but couldn't find one in the blue you have or that primer grey only two colours i wanted.

Well its May rough time we are thinking of heading over and i wouldn't mind hitting spa as well, yer i know the Track M3s and Porches just make me want one so bad! but was surprised i was the only R34 GTR there; saw an R32 GTR but that was it so was nice being in a rare car even in car enthusiasts heaven haha. I know i purchased my laps and was saying to myself "what am i doing?" but felt so at home on the track so balanced but guessing with it being designed and developed around the ring it would be.

But now got a 172 cup i want to use for track days so may head over to the ring in that next year, needs a cage and buckets first though ha.

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
So nice to own an RS again...
7d2b1b4e-a29b-4f6f-ae96-5616c3f47f16_zpsbyvbjozy.jpg

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Right the nismo kit arrived and was then sent off with the front lower part of the bumper to the paint shop and then a fun game of fitting it all. While I was waiting for the kit decided to change the cam seals and give The engine covers a good polish and wax.

Will let the pictures do the talking...
image.jpg1_zps7hild7e6.jpg

And now the kit fitted...
image.jpg3_zpsdpq3l1g1.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsa7ckppyv.jpg

image.jpg4_zpsjfbsb0ou.jpg

image.jpg2_zps96bgk3mt.jpg

Now off the road for winter :( but aiming for 500hp ready for spring :)

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
My dream car since being a little kid. Must be so awesome to hear the boost spool up :)

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Cheers guys, must admit it's the most special and best car I have ever owned that good I am struggling to find what I would replace it with only thing I keep looking at is the new GT-R or NSX.

clio 182 trophy
I would keep that tbh if you are only going to use the money for a new car. Will be worth a fair amount in the not so distant future.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I wouldn't be getting rid of that ever, i'd rather drive a £500 quid sh*tter as a daily just so I could keep the that for summer and weekends, you'll kick yourself if you ever get rid of that, they're only ever going to appreciate in that condition.

clio 182 trophy
Every time I see these cars I go looking for this video.
Love that vid. The way the skyline rips through the revs is shocking. If tsuchiya says it fast as hell, then you can bet your ass its a monster. 630bhp.. Yeah, at the wheels.

That's jaw dropping!
Has to be the ultimate petrol head car for almost everyone surely?! Beyond epic.
I'd never replace it. Possibly for a special looking nsx, but even that's eclipsed by this!

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
That Mines one they fit an GTST equivalent diff made by mines so allows for the faster acceleration, thought about doing it as I love a car that has response more than all out power, hell of a car.

That's the thing I don't think I could sell the GTR and NSX would have to be super special for me to part with this. Got a few more plans yet for her :)

I love the spool noise the apexi filters just amplify it sounds like a plane increasing thrust haha.

-Dan-

ClioSport Club Member
I purchased it in February arrived July, longest wait of my life...

I bet it was! I hate waiting 5 days for a new car, 3 or my mates have GT-R 32/33 and the 35 just need a 34 and that will be me

There's are all around the 650-700hp mark un real you stand and can just those 2 RB exhaust notes arrive 3 miles away

You going to stay twin or going for a single turbo?

Last edited:

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
That Mines one they fit an GTST equivalent diff made by mines so allows for the faster acceleration, thought about doing it as I love a car that has response more than all out power, hell of a car.

That's the thing I don't think I could sell the GTR and NSX would have to be super special for me to part with this. Got a few more plans yet for her :smile:

I love the spool noise the apexi filters just amplify it sounds like a plane increasing thrust haha.

I love my Apexi too! They sound so awesome!

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
I bet it was! I hate waiting 5 days for a new car, 3 or my mates have GT-R 32/33 and the 35 just need a 34 and that will be me

There's are all around the 650-700hp mark un real you stand and can just those 2 RB exhaust notes arrive 3 miles away

You going to stay twin or going for a single turbo?

Ermm staying twin my mate has a single R32 and as good as it is when it comes on power waiting till nearly 4k for it to kick in kind of bores me i like the fast response so can pull out of a corner quicker so will be staying twin. Engine can handle 500-550hp safely anything more will need forge internals even though some owners are saying they been running 600-700hp on standard internals.
Its a very dated driving feel though the R34 the clio feels more responsive and newer yet the same age, but still a fun car to drive.