ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R35 GT-R Dyno @ 1.1 Bar Boost

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Finally got round to fitting some bigger injectors to my car and got it on the dyne for a quick tune.

1379514_618905198151944_6769186_n.jpg

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Will get a vid when i manage to get it back on the dyne again, probably when it has downpipes!

When did Paul get a GTr? Christ lad, come on a fair bit it saw you last, fitting brakes and suspension at your dads on my 1.2! Cracking stuff!!

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Had it since march/april

It's a good few years since I started at my dad's place now. Been trading officially since 2006 now :)

R5 gtt, R27 F1 team
Hope i'll find myself in the same situation sometime soon too :p

Shame the car tuning market in the Netherlands is nowhere near as big as the UK!

Lionel Richie
is the GTR tuning scene a bit same-y? "you must have this part to get 600bhp" "you must go to company x" etc etc

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Looks to be the case so I want to build this with different bits, I like been different :)

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Not sure how far to go but 4 figures would be nice!

Which rods? The stock ones or the Carillo?

Range Rover Sport
Nice, seem to get good numbers on these nowadays.

Hopefully it's going to be a much better project than the whole 'evo' one as was looking forward to "serious" power there too.

Joking aside i'm only envious!, lovely car!