ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Race tonight things to do before

hi! theres a streetrace in my town tonight and iv´e singed up to drive some... what should i do to my 1,4rt to prepare for race what could i inprove?

Hmmmmm sorry but i personally condone street racing as its illegal and very dangerous...... what i would be prepared for is some nice blue light action and a day in court.

Tony

Revels Mum & Sister

Prepare yourself to be bummed by barry on cell Bloke B! When you get caught ;)

Get a bigger engine unless your racing Novas. And also order up a new clutch ready for when yours gos bang!

two things really. whats the point in racing in a 1.4? u will get wapped on if u come up against anything half reasonable and secondly why dont you just go to santa pod and prove yourself on the strip?

this is sweden streetracing here isen´t a bit dangeours, and the cops are very easy to trick they simply never show up..

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Quote: Originally posted by TB11 on 01 August 2003

Hmmmmm sorry but i personally condone street racing as its illegal and very dangerous...... what i would be prepared for is some nice blue light action and a day in court.

Tony
Surely you mean you dont condone?

well we have iur races on an deserted airfeild so what is dangeours about that its totally controlled pople dont have permission to stand close to the cars etc...

yeah bujt we arent any stupid huligans or somehing like that... we here in my town want a street where you can drive legallly but the leaders of tjhe town arent so cooperative with us so we try to make these races so undangeours as possible..

hehe have you seen gis1,2,3 we have got many more stuff like that belive me..... Swedes are the greatest tuners in the word... Me myself arent from sweden but i live here... and i like the cars and the races..

2012 WRX Waggon

never mind the streetracin get a camcorder and film sum of those swedish birds.

that would be proper bo

do a big poo before you go out this will dramatically improve your power-to-weight

also no sex or w*nking as you need to keep your testosterone levels high

well the race was fun but it diden´t last very logn for me i first had to race against an >Volvo 850 Turbo with 300bhp i lost of course but only by 5-7meters the next race was against a Seat Leone 4x4 turbo with 250 bhp a lost that one t but i´m quite satisfied anyway...

Quote: Originally posted by Racer X on 01 August 2003

yeah bujt we arent any stupid huligans or somehing like that... we here in my town want a street where you can drive legallly but the leaders of tjhe town arent so cooperative with us so we try to make these races so undangeours as possible..
:confused: Mate grow up youve gone a bit too fast-too stupid!

If you wasnt a stupid "hooligan" you and your huligan friends would have the sense too arange a track day event where there isnt the risk too public life or property and things are contained in a safe envroment. And what makes you think that the council should provide you a dedicated street to race on out of taxpayers money anyway? Your the sort of person who gives drivers of performance hatches a bad image and I only hope that the law or a serious accident will make you and the other idiots you race with wake up and realise there is no place for this behaviour on the public road.

Quote: Originally posted by Paranoia on 02 August 2003

Quote: Originally posted by Racer X on 01 August 2003

If you wasnt a stupid "hooligan" you and your huligan friends would have the sense too arange a track day event where there isnt the risk too public life or property and things are contained in a safe envroment. And what makes you think that the council should provide you a dedicated street to race on out of taxpayers money anyway? Your the sort of person who gives drivers of performance hatches a bad image and I only hope that the law or a serious accident will make you and the other idiots you race with wake up and realise there is no place for this behaviour on the public road.

U forgot to mention that unless the driver of that volvo cant drive for sh*t u would get ruined in your rt

Oh dear. I seem to have turned into my dad.

Seriously though, Ive been to too many RTAs where people like Racer Xs careless antics have inevitably gone wrong and someone gets seriously huror worse. And funnily they always get the hump and get upset when we cut the roof and sides off their pride and joy.:devilish:

Well i don´t think that you really know how things worka around here so you can keep your mouth shut, please.. And there wouldent be the taxpayers who would pay for the legalized streetraces but it would be us who would collect money to pay for it.. So please don´t give me a hard time

Quote: Originally posted by Paranoia on 02 August 2003