ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Raceland Coilovers

Clio Mk2 Ph2
Looking to get my car lowered, and to start with I was going to get some Eibach Sportlines after finding out trying to find Rokkor coilovers was next to impossible.

Then I read up (here on CS) about Raceland coilovers, I was just wondering what people who have had them think about them?
Also, on the product description it says they fit a "Clio B", does this mean they will fit my mk2 ph2? (eBay Link: http://cgi.ebay.de/RACELAND-Gewinde...3711?pt=Autoteile_Zubehör&hash=item2a102394af)
And one last question, what is the lowest I can go before I have to start worrying about speed bumps?

e92 330i
I've just fitted these yesterday. Backs as low as it can go with the adjusters in, covers 10mm of the tyre. Front can go down another 4cm or so, but it's low enough as I have quite a few speed bumps!

7bec9398.jpg

They'll be fine for a non-RS, the 1.2s can go pretty low as well without worrying about bumps and stuff, you can pretty much leave no arch gap at all on a set of 16s and it still won't get stuck with them.

Clio 1.2 16v mk2 ph2
as i have a 1.2 16v i think that strut bolt spacing is 58mm. correct? also the ones that state they have 58mm spacing say they are not for the 1.2/ 2.0 16v. any advise??

Clio Mk2 Ph2
i've emailed him so fingers crossed :)

Just got a reply back, he seemed to ignore my question about the bolt spacing but he said it would fit my 2004 mk2 ph2 1.2. So I am assuming that means the bolt spacing will be 58mm.

Clio Mk2 Ph2
Sorry for double post. But if you are still wondering Dweeb I just did a bit more research on them and the bolt spacing is 58mm.