ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Raceland Eliptical Washer

d6n

Ph2 172
Hi,

I have some raceland coilovers fitted to my 172, i cant complain for the cost of them, but i recently took the car for a 4 wheel alignment and the garage has advised the elliptical washer is missing from the drivers side, which is currently giving me 2 deg negative camber. I can only presume it was not re-fitted when my local garage replaced the hub on the drivers side late last year.

The washer is there to pivot the top fixing of the damper to the hub. There is a fixed washer as part of the bolt head at one end, and the washer is meant to be fixed with a nut at the other. I just have the nut! :dapprove:

Does anyone know where i can get one of the elliptical washers from, or am i better off removing the one from the pass side and taking it to a tool makers to match?

Thanks

Last edited:

d6n

Ph2 172
With it being the weekend i havent tried k tec yet but will on Monday. I've taken the washer off the damper that is not missing and taken some photos, dims and templates to try and get one made up. If anyone knows were else i can try please let me know. The washer is a below, and is approximately 2mm thick

DSCN0009.gif

DSCN0010.gif

DSCN0011.gif

Last edited:
  Megane R26
I had the same problem with my v-maxx coilovers last year, no one seemed that helpful when it came to sourcing a replacement so i ended up making my own washer.

Focus RS + S3
k-tec sell them seperate, at £25 per bolt, i just got a normal round washer and bolt matched to the specs of the camber bolt and now run my coilovers fixed camber as such

d6n

Ph2 172
I’ve had some of the washers made, so if anybody is in need of any let me know.