ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue 182 YF04 ***, M62 Eastbound

Around about 5:30pm your passenger waved to me. I waved back but you'd zoomed past me so he may not have seen lol.

Clio 182
that was me - we saw quite a few on the way up from Manchester and he took it upon himself to wave like a nutter at them all :p (take it yours was the nice black 172?)

Yeah I was the black 172, in the Brighouse valley. I saw you in my wing mirror for quite a while and even moved into the middle lane to get a closer view and to make sure you spotted me lol. Then I saw your mad friend giving it the beans with the wave lol. Better than the stoney/"who the f**k are you?" face I normally get when acknowledging RSs!

And thanks for the "nice". Even though it's badly in need of a wash lol.

Hey did you see that new black Mustang GT parked up on the hard shoulder on the Westbound hard shoulder? Was between the Brighouse junction and the previous junction I think. Looked great, but he must be gutted! lol

Clio 182
no, didn't notice it - 2 hours before on my way to Manchester I saw at least 10 imprezas parked on the hard shoulder because one of them had a flat, wish i saw the police spotting them!