ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue 182's with different wheels

Clio 182
I've been thinking about changing my wheels in the near future. I'd like some white wheels but something different, not turinis so don't post pics of them, I've seen plenty.
I've not seen any racing blue clios with white wheels other than the standards and turinis.
I'm open to different colours here too but I'm thinking white.
Basically, is there any other wheels which suit these cars well?
I've tried searching but can't find much, everyones got turinis or standard wheels.
Thanks for any input.
Dan

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Best wheels for RB imo

5874696728_5726e9a1da_z.jpg

jenic&timps-3 by mjenic, on Flickr

Or red?

4609889902_9d1fd97cb2_z.jpg

CIMG0268 by mjenic, on Flickr

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
if you are gonna go with the above...go with the compomotive range MO5 or MO6 i believe :) very nice wheels

Clio 182
I'm liking the compomotives and the speedlines, infact I like speedline 2110s best I think.
Has anyone got any of these on their clios or any photoshops? Preferably racing blue
Thanks

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
2118's are fugly and ridiculously heavy for a 15" wheel.

Standard CS response, but Turinis.

Mine...

e5dd54bc.jpg

And one where you can't even see the wheels.

af6ed3c0.jpg

Clio 182
2118s are disgusting in my opinion and turinis are nice but not what I'm looking for.
2110s are bang on. Now i just need to find a set in the correct size and fitment without loosing an arm and a leg.
Shot corpse - Thanks for that link, I think I've made my mind up.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Have a look at some of my old threads, I had 2110's on mine, painted them satin black and they looked awesome. I'd definitely have another set, they're really hard to get a hold of though