ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RACING BLUE 197

Hi, here are some more photos of my 197. Managed to give it abit of a clean and polish between the rain today and got the 'cliosport' sticker slapped on!! Just waiting to put my plate on now..... the DVLA are taking there time as per usual!!

Any comments?:)

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 121
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 55
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 52
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 81
  Mk4 .:R32
definitely growing on me. Very nice! Should be interesting to see what the 197 cup is like

Clio 197
Nice pics there. Picked up my 197 this morning, its albi blue with tinted windows, xenons and climate control.
Hi to everyone as this is my first thread on this forum!
James.

Arctic Clio 182 FF
Are your headlamps the 'dedicated cornering lights with black surrounds'?
Do Xenons come with black surrounds?
If I get a black one, i want xenons but tose black surrounds look good.

thanks for the comments guys. The lights on mine are the 'dedicated cornering lamps' and not the xenons unfortunately!! But yes, the xenons also come with black surrounds. The only noticeable difference in the two (when they are turned off) is the xenons have the headlight washers!!
As extras mine has the cornering lights, extra tinted rear windows, climate control and the upgraded Cabasse stereo with 6 CD's.

Last edited:
Here are a few more............

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    327.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 55