ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue Clio Race Car ;)

I have been driving the car for 1 year today, its nearly finish as my trackday car, just need to set the suspension set up, spanner check and front part of the cage chucked in.

So heres some pics of how it stands today -

10thJune1Custom.gif

10thJune10Custom.gif

10thJune11Custom.gif

10thJune13Custom.gif

10thJune15Custom.gif

10thJune16Custom.gif

10thJune2Custom.gif

10thJune3Custom.gif

10thJune19Custom.gif

10thJune20Custom.gif

10thJune21Custom.gif

10thJune22Custom.gif

10thJune24Custom.gif

10thJune25Custom.gif

10thJune4Custom.gif

10thJune5Custom.gif

10thJune6Custom.gif

10thJune7Custom.gif

10thJune8Custom.gif

10thJuneCustom.gif

10thJune12Custom.gif

cheers guys,

get those seats out of this thread!!! going to get some recaro pole positions one day, money is going on tracktime and petrol for the next 2 months, might order up a CG lock or fit my harness through the head rest ....

106 GTi
Ignore Rusty picture spammer (at least no fuckin rear box pics of his in the hijack) some proper buckets would finish it off!

Nice work - what size is the r/sport wheel ?

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Ignore Rusty some proper bucket would finish it off!

Nice work - what size is the r/sport wheel ?

how rude! :rasp: i woud have had buckets but if you use your car everyday there not very practical - but do look great i agree :)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Car looks great! Any reason for going fwd for a track car? Been thinking about getting a 2nd car for track, but maybe going rwd (Turbo MX5).

Ohhh s**t, ive just realised i saw you yesterday !

Mums got her shop in loughton and i was on my way back to my car.

what what!? cant remember what i was doing yesterday... dressed like a tramp moving a big bag of sand!?

recaros are fine for everyday use, they allow for the standard belts to be used, thats why there top of my list at the moment, if i had a trailer and didnt use it on the road i would get the 197 race car seats seats.

Ohhh s**t, ive just realised i saw you yesterday !

Mums got her shop in loughton and i was on my way back to my car.

what what!? cant remember what i was doing yesterday... dressed like a tramp moving a big bag of sand!?

Just saw you reverse out the drive, then top outside your house. Saw the cage and how clean it looked, but couldnt see any stickers so forgot about it untill i looked at these pics again and recognised where they where taken lol.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
FFS... Paul posting his cheap-ass seats. :(

Excellent work Dave, it looks awesome... and more importantly it'll be amazing on track for you!!

cheers guys, im sure it will get some more stone chips soon chris, theres enough already, front bumper and bonnet could do with a respray but whats the point!

the net is the standard boot net from the 182

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Awesome! best RB on here! I was dubious over the wheel colour to start with...But it's the complete package that wins it for me...

You need Pole postitions!!

thanks Ali, your right i do need some pole positions, might get the cheaper recaro furious though, same seat and dont really need fancy leather look with suede in a track car ... or do i !!

Merk the wheel is 330mm

M2 Competition
Dave if you want the seats we took out of mine let me know, can always sell em on after as i could do with the space in the garage really!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
thanks Ali, your right i do need some pole positions, might get the cheaper recaro furious though, same seat and dont really need fancy leather look with suede in a track car ... or do i !!

Merk the wheel is 330mm

If your at FCS give me a shout and i'll let you see them.