ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

racing blue driveway queen

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Part number for this clio badge??

DSC_0577.jpg

Looks LUSH mate

White ds3
beefy boy nice positive thorts there thanx m8 im undecided ether a vxr or 197 but the vxr is wining as the interior of the clio is gash but the vxr is stuning

182 Trophy
Get a 197 with recaro's, 5th gear tested them head to head and the clio pasted the vxr round cadwell ;)

White ds3
but the 197 is still shite the interiour is so plain even with the recaros might be persuaded to get a liqid yello f1 tho

White ds3
mabe but the inside is dull on the clio but the vxr is stuning there is so many extras where as the clio is just plain and plastc imo

RB One Eight Two
thanx guys. the rb aint going far tho ;) will be parked nxt to the ly every night.

Lucky git lol.

Quick question Dan, Im abit think when it comes to engines but your samco and panel filter on your 182 did it make any difference in performance or sound? And also did the MPG drop dramitically?

Owen

ClioSport Admin
I ran a samco bend with both the standard filter and uprated 80mm CAF (with the standard CAF and all other pipework removed) and then without a CAF at all and honestly didn't notice any difference in noise or power

White ds3
wel i did buy a ly 197 but ill very soon be back in the 182 :approve: drove it today first time in 6 months and i instantly wanted it back as my daily so the 197 will be forsale when my plate is transferd back

Last edited: