ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

racing blue driveway queen

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I regretted putting proxies on my RB. Can't wait until they are fucked! Only any good when its warm :(

Car looks brilliant Prichard :)

White ds3
nxt is to have the centre silencer taken out of my zorst duno if its gona be too loud tho so iv yet to decide if i can live with it day to day

White ds3
well got home from llandow and was a bit board so decided to lower the front a tad more and higher the back as it was slightly too low.
whilst the wheels were of i noticed a big gap behind the arch lining that was full off shite also found a fcs sticker in there lol dun how it got in there

DSC_0254.jpg

also had my new tyres fited and touched up any stone chips that where on the face of them

DSC_0255.jpg

whilst the car was up on the jack i had a look at what could be making the masive ratle everytime i opend and shut the boot.
i found a bolt had fallen of the heat sheald and was making it hiting the boot floor

DSC_0262.jpg

all fixed with 2 big washers and a bolt lol

DSC_0266-1.jpg

thanx

White ds3
well my new bumper inserts turned up thursday. i took the original ones off when i bought the car because they were cracked and never got round to getting a new set

before

DSC_0303.jpg

after

DSC_0305.jpg

yup that tiny little sticker lol

also 2 of the same side turned up and i didnt realise untill id already fitted one so im just waiting for the guy who i baught them off to get back to me on the drivers side one

also ordered my new samco this week so hopefully will be with me before the end of the week, it's like this one

ktecp152.jpg

thanx

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Tis a minter. I have the option of buying a standard RB through the family at a good price, does cross my mind from time to time!

White ds3
I regretted putting proxies on my RB. Can't wait until they are f**ked! Only any good when its warm :(
Car looks brilliant Prichard :)

thanx dude. i find them ok good for the price and beter than budgets lol

looks great.
rb and black goes nicely.

thanx m8 :eek:

Tis a minter. I have the option of buying a standard RB through the family at a good price, does cross my mind from time to time!

buy an rb dude u wont regret it lol i love mine glad i wet for it over bg which was my other choice

White ds3
TODAYS UPDATE

i orderd sum 2500 and 3000 grit wet and dry of i4detailing to sort out my fooked lights. so sanded them back them polished up with my da and menz 203s

before

DSC_0308.jpg

DSC_0309.jpg

and after, the white stuff is the polish of the da

DSC_0316.jpg

DSC_0317.jpg

also my other bumper insert turned up looks tuns beter

DSC_0323-1.jpg

More poke than viagr
This is a seriously nice car mate, i absolutly love it!

This shows how much you love your car, fair play sir :approve:

I need some of that stuff for my lights, their about 10x worse than yours were lol! :eek:

Sorry if this has been said, but some silvervisions or diadems would look good in the front :)

White ds3
TODAYS UPDATE

finally got around to sorting out my samco i picked it up of timesmegane sunday night.
I fitted it tonight as i was waiting for my new panel filter to turn up, i was going to get an itg one but read on here that they can actually sap power so went for a k-tec 1
the bits

DSC_0351-1.jpg

old vs new

DSC_0352-1.jpg

then gave the whole lot a quick once over also went over the inlets with my da and some autosol

DSC_0358.jpg

thanks

DB.

BMW 440i
More pics of the engine bay required mate! Going to be upgrading mine further soon, really like the samco hose in there!

Love this car, i think the shorter plates make the 1*2s look nicer! I cant afford the £500 for the plate i want though!

Think you need to do a shoot of your car soon as all the pics are in bits and peices!

<3 it, <3 RB. x

White ds3
More pics of the engine bay required mate! Going to be upgrading mine further soon, really like the samco hose in there!

Love this car, i think the shorter plates make the 1*2s look nicer! I cant afford the £500 for the plate i want though!

Think you need to do a shoot of your car soon as all the pics are in bits and peices!

<3 it, <3 RB. x

thanx m8 ill be going to castle cobe track day nxt wkend so ill get sum gd 1s then wether permited

White ds3
haha rb babies sounds good urs can be the girl lol

some piks of mine at castle combe spring action day 2010

DSC01471.jpg

DSC_0497.gif

ill ad sumore l8r of me on the moroway once i get them of my m8

thanx

M2 Competition
The best street rb on here by far, love this mate. Id put the tow eye on and paint it gloss black... would match the rest but not stand out too much then :)

White ds3
SMALL UPDATE

had these through sat moring for a bargain price. brand new from ren stealers ready for fcs

DSC_0575.jpg

DSC_0577.jpg

will be fited 1 night in the week when i get time

thanks

S23

The Cleee-O
Just had a good look through this thread mate, didn't used to like RB's for some reason. Starting to love them now though :rasp: But I'll be honest, yours is epic! Black on the Blue is made of win. Looks amazing, makes me think that an RB would be an awesome next car...Ha. Nah but keep it up dude loving the progress and attention to detail :D

RB One Eight Two
THE nicest RB on CS in my opinion, seeing it today in the flesh confirmed it, absolutely stunning mate :cool:

Rusty Cup
Liking the subtle changes :) how you getting on with your Gaz's? ive had mine on for 2 years now :D Had both rears refurbed by Gaz in their last week of warranty!! Such good customer service!!

White ds3
well i havnt been posting on here for a while sorta lost interest and was thinking of geting a corsa vxr but with a cash injection i think ill just spunk sum coin on the clio but for now hear are sum piks of mine on the megs stand at fcs

cliomegsstand.jpg

fcs2010megsstand.jpg

fcsmegsstand1.jpg

megsstand.jpg

DSC_0653.gif

thanx