ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue in the country

RB 182
As the weather wasn't too bad today, me and my girlfriend went for a scenic drive around near her house.

She very rarely wants to just 'go out for a drive', so I made the most of it and took some pics :)

Firstly, we came across this on the way...

BBF15F50-32E7-4102-AF3C-76F6381794F8-27915-00002043A7BBC8F6_zpsc5a7c4c0.jpg

We then proceeded on our trip and here it is:

DSC_1153_zpsf42bfb5b.jpg

DSC_1168_zpsd22ea1f0.jpg

DSC_1188_zps332dcf88.jpg

DSC_1222_zpsc0817304.jpg

We then saw some wild horses...

DSC_1194_zps5c36c8bb.jpg

DSC_1200_zps2c9bae56.jpg

DSC_1232_zps9de8f5bc.jpg

DSC_1237_zpsabb02684.jpg

DSC_1239_zps7b7c44aa.jpg

It was a really nice drive and we shall definitely be heading back up there when the sun comes out properly :)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Wild horses!?

i wasn't aware we had anything that large still wild here.

some cracking pics though, hit and miss composition but the car looks great.

no pics of mrs? :dapprove:

RB 182
Wild horses!?

Thanks :) I'm no photographer, I just take pics from angles that I think look nice.

As far as I'm aware they're wild, the mrs said they are and it's just vast open land for miles and miles.

Bonnet open or bumpstops need winding down !?

The catch is sticky and doesn't clip down properly, I haven't taken it to Renault yet (no space) but I have got the letter to book it in.

I'll check the bumpstops as well though.

172 Cup
Sweet Jesus that is a beautiful scene! Wild horses, that beautiful gentle road, open land, fantastic visibility. The Clio just fits in so well with the scenery. Wow.
I can see you sent her out to take one of the photos.

Google maps of exact location please.

Graf dude, should that be a "than" in your avatar rather than a "then"?

Iceberg Clio 172
Wild horses!?

When the weather is bad the wild ponies come down off the mountains and have be known to graze on people's lawns! The joy of living in Wales!

RB 182
Sweet Jesus that is a beautiful scene! Wild horses, that beautiful gentle road, open land, fantastic visibility. The Clio just fits in so well with the scenery. Wow.I can see you sent her out to take one of the photos.

It really is a beautiful place! Getting stuck behind tractors and getting your car flight after every journey kinda doesn't matter when you can take your car somewhere like that.

I'll get a google maps link when I'm on the computer
Bet she wasn't impressed with "right get out the car and take pictures of my car as I drive past " lol.
Haha, she wasn't! Shortly after taking that we saw the horses though so that made her happy!

That's what I thought but then I thought maybe he meant they just saw another one.
Clarification required.

Its not my girlfriends, just one we saw on the way. I thought it would be rude not to stop and get a pic.

RB 182
Sweet Jesus that is a beautiful scene! Wild horses, that beautiful gentle road, open land, fantastic visibility. The Clio just fits in so well with the scenery. Wow.
I can see you sent her out to take one of the photos.

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Th...d=KQ27VFgM6IgqBtA5feq7nw&cbp=12,26.86,,0,0.94

If you ever find yourself up this way I'm more than happy to join you :approve: