ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue's new liquid yellow R26!

Mini Cooper S sport
So here it is - just a couple of crappy pics taken in the car park at work after
it was delivered!

The car is simply awesome. Anyway I can't be Racing Blue anymore, so I'm now Liquid Yellow!! :D

NEWCAR1.jpg

NEWCAR2.jpg

NEWCAR3.jpg

NEWCAR4.jpg

Will sort out a proper photo shoot soon...

Mini Cooper S sport
Love the colour, not keen on how its bum looks but i bet it goes well :)

Somehow it doesn't look as 'bad' in real life though. Renault do a very nice subtle boot spoiler for the meg which balances out the big ass. That will be my first and only mod, then it will be perfect :)

Oh, and it goes like the proverbial sh1t off a shovel, feels so much faster and more planted than my 182 ever did. The steering is fantastic and the suspension isn't as harsh.

Oh and be quiet Ali :rasp:

Mini Cooper S sport
Why were you called racing blue beforehand?

Um, because I had a racing blue 182 :S

Zippy - no I didn't. I did get Xenons and a spare though. The full leather's nice but very pricey, and I like the recaro seats as they are! Wasn't fussed about keyless entry either. I do like the start button. :evil:

R26r R26
Yeah,I have had mine for three months now and I still reach down to the right of the steering wheel to turn it off.:S

Mini Cooper S sport
Yeah,I have had mine for three months now and I still reach down to the right of the steering wheel to turn it off.:S

What colour R26 have you got? Did you go for full leather? Part of me wishes I had, but I also love it as it is - it's still miles better than the 182.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i had a black one of these with aftermarket exhaust try in on with me in my 200, had my gf in the car so had to be carefull... i thought they were quicker tbh, my 200 aint that tuned and i was running 8psi and i still easily pulled on him and he was getting vexed with me that my p reg beaten drift shed was upsetting him lol...

looks nice though :)

A silver one
Nice to see you got your name changed so quick!!!!! I asked for mine to be done weeks ago and I'm still waiting :(

Oh yeah, nice car fella ;)

Mini Cooper S sport
Likes it, needs proper pics though.

Yeah I know - I was at work though, and that was just after it was delivered! Will take some proper ones soon :)

Nice, do you miss Racing Blue yet? (car colour, not the name ;))

Nope, I actually think liquid yellow is even better. Racing blue's lovely but the illusion metallic paint on LY just looks amazing in the sun.