ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rad fan switch - low temp / standard fit

i need a low temp Fan switch in a hurry so cant wait for BB/ktec etc to deliver, is there another car that uses the same fitment switch with a lower cut in temp? i need to be able to get it by tomorrow lunchtime so need a definite model to ask for!

anyone know what the cut in temps are as standard?

any help very much appreciated!

the cut in point that the fan comes in makes little difference to running temps. A std one is fine.

runing temps are fine with the water stat. but the switch some in very late and on occassions i can get stuck in traffic stationary and if im sat there for 20mins after doing 70mph for an hour on the motorway then things get hot! Its a peace of mind thing.

Euro offer a fan switch for my willimas @£7.50 and a R5GTT one for £30!!

i reckon i could whip it out at a later date without losing to much coolant nayway so i might wair, was trying to combine it with the water pump swap tomorrow.

Why dont you just bridge the switch yourself for now and operate it manually inside the car. Get one ordered from K tec. Mine comes on just over a qtr up the guage. Peace of mind as you say!