ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radar Jammers & Detectors etc.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Is it possible to buy a combination of products that:

A) Detect police cars ?!

B) Can jam their radar guns?

C) Can Jam GATSOs, Truvelos, SPecs etc.??

Thanks,

Si.

My mates Snooper went beep when it was near a police car.. was cool. On the other hand, it beeped at everything.. including people with mobiles.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Hehe nps Guvnor.

Well thats quite helpful Daz. Im looking for an early warning thing you see, its fair enough getting a Gatso/Laser detector but fi your on the motorway doing like 85mph and a police car is being shadowed behind a truck, pulls out, lights on. Your nicked.

Any further suggestions?

P.s Thanks for moving this. I was going to ask someone but no one on MSN!

I would be interested to see how a police detecting device would work. I cant quite work out how one might, not saying there arent any, but I think its a long shot.

Paul

Oh and jammers, you can get them, they are about the size of a cigrete packet and are illegal (last time i checked) they basically work by disapating the guns transmissions aimed at you.

Paul

The Jinx

Yep Highly illegal. They get an error message and the jammer warns you so that you can drop your speed.

If they get more than 2 error messages they are likely to pull you, suspecting that you have a jammer.

Best coverage of fixed cameras from GPS units such as Origin b2 (installed) or Snooper S4 (portable)

These have built-in laser sensors but its hard to detect in time so to protect against laser guns properly you need a jammer like LRC100 (this can link up with the b2 so no drilling.

You cannot detect a police car following you as they dont have any radar or laser gun it is just a video camera recording you naughty naughty.

http://www.RadarDetectors.co.ukwww.RadarDetectors.co.uk

(Sponsors of ICE section)