ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radiator fan circuit high speed/low speed 172 cup

chris carenduff

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 clio 197
Hi, has anyone had a issue with the radaitor fan high speed ? I have a fault code present for fast speed fan open circuit . the low speed is def working as i carried out a test and the fan is working on low speed nothing on high speed. Does anyone have a witing diagram for it ? Is it ecu controlled and through a relay ?

Attachments

• 20200627_121034.jpg
    20200627_121034.jpg
    666 KB · Views: 80
  172 cup
Hi, has anyone had a issue with the radaitor fan high speed ? I have a fault code present for fast speed fan open circuit . the low speed is def working as i carried out a test and the fan is working on low speed nothing on high speed. Does anyone have a witing diagram for it ? Is it ecu controlled and through a relay ?

I have the same issue low speed works spot on if I unplug the temp sensor the high speed kicks in as default should

I've given up cant find anything on it and had no replys on my post on here so I'm sending it to my mechanic hes going to do the belts and look into it for me

😉