ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio code?

172 cup
Hi guys,

I have a CD stuck in my CD player. It won't eject the CD or play it.

Before I attempt to take the CD unit out of the centre console, does anybody know whether I'll need a code when I put it back? If so, I don't know the code so will Renault just give it to me on request or will I have to pay?

I have a 172 cup with the standard CD player without a multichanger. Has this happened to anybody else?

Thanks

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi. If you unplug the plug from the back of the unit, when you go to plug it back in you will need the code. If you look inside the folder with all the booklets/user manuals in there is a sticker on the first page which tells you all the numbers for your car and it will tell you your radio code there.

The CD getting stuck happend to me the other day when i made one of the computer it just didnt want to play. But everytime i got in the car i pressed eject and it came out after about 2 days.

Werth a try if your not to desperate to get the CD player working.

Thanks, Sam!