ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

radio code?

Clio 182
Hi

Disconnected my battery to try and clear the abs and service light, which didnt work, now I can use my cd player because I need the code. Where can I get this from?

Cheers

Clio 182
Cheers for that. Ill give it a go. How is the cd player removed from my car? Without any special tools.

Za**** & Xr250R
Cheers for that. Ill give it a go. How is the cd player removed from my car? Without any special tools.

Nb matey :)

I had to make some tool's to take my standard hu out i made them from a coat hanger they are easy enough to make i will take pic's of my tool's tomorow if that's any help

Clio 182
Ok thanks. I have pmed matt_black about the code. I need to get the radio out to get the bar code of it.

Jon

I lost my service manual so had to go into Renault for the radio code, all the guy wanted was my reg plate and the system didn't charge him for it for some reason - WIN.