ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

radio not turning on with the ignition

clio 1.6 16v
As of about a week ago my radio has stopped turning off when i turn the ignition off and take the key out. Also it doesnt turn on (like it used to before about a week ago) when i turn the ignition and/or engine on..

any ideas what could be wrong please!

Ive got exactly that problem!! i fiddled with settings other day and it started doing it. However ive also noticed, the fuse has blown for cig lighter it would appear......dunno how this can be linked.

Mines stock head unit and also doesnt turn off with the ignition anymore....

In my 172, it started occaisionally not turning on with the key, even though it was turnt off with the key. I put it down to the cold weather lol.

clio 1.6 16v
i put it down to the weather too, but it hasnt been THAT cold round my area, plus my driver door has started remote locking again...hasnt in months which is gd, but the radio not turning on/off is annoying. its a standard unit

megane 285 sport
some radios use the same fuse as the cigerette lighter, youve got two supplies to the radio, ignition and a permanent supply