ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio won't turn on

Clio Campus 1.2 Sport
Hello all. Came to my car this morning, turned all 1.2 litres of mayhem on and everything except my radio appears to be working. There is no life from it what so ever! When I take the keys out of the ignition the clock/radio area remains illuminated. I've checked the fuses in the dashboard and they appear fine.

Any other ideas?

P.S. When I say no life what so ever I mean that when I press the power button and any other buttons on the radio for that matter, nothing happens. No beep's, flashing lights or smoke.

clio 1.2 dynamique
is it working yet? i had that problem when i first got mine so i joined the two power wires (battery and alternator) and it works fine now

Ph-Sold!
Is the interior light working? They are all controlled from the same fuse, but there is another one on the back of the radio too..

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
no fuse at the back of the radio. we have had a lot of these lately. we disconnect them or pop the fuse for the interior lights out and resets the radio. if it happens again the radio might have to be repaired.