ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raffle?

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Just a quick question,

Me and my mates had to shoot off before the raffle, I popped my number down, whats the deal, will the numbers be posted on here or did the numbers that nobody claimed get re-drawn?

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
It was all for a good cause, at the end of the day, as long as everyone got some tickets the charities a winner and that's all that counts :)

seb

S5 Sportback
We raised £1040 for macmillian so cracking result!

Once we are all back home we'll sort out the further details.

Thank you guys :cool:

GW X200 CUP
I won some parts that don't fit my car... Im saddened with the standard of the parts though TBH...

Cracking result on what was raised though :)

Megane r26, E91 330D
I won the playstation 3 games!

But don't have a playstation hahaa... It's all for a good cause though :)

I won some RB Front & Rear Diamonds with White Stripes from Spray Shack, awesome quality but they won't suit my silver :(
Looks like i'll have to find a way to trade them in and finally get some ones in the colour i want!

UR R26
I won some RB Front & Rear Diamonds with White Stripes from Spray Shack, awesome quality but they won't suit my silver :(
Looks like i'll have to find a way to trade them in and finally get some ones in the colour i want!
why not put them up for sale and donate the money to mcmillan?