ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Raffle?

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Just a quick question,

Me and my mates had to shoot off before the raffle, I popped my number down, whats the deal, will the numbers be posted on here or did the numbers that nobody claimed get re-drawn?

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
It was all for a good cause, at the end of the day, as long as everyone got some tickets the charities a winner and that's all that counts :)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
We raised £1040 for macmillian so cracking result!

Once we are all back home we'll sort out the further details.

Thank you guys :cool:

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
I won some parts that don't fit my car... Im saddened with the standard of the parts though TBH...

Cracking result on what was raised though :)

340i
I won the playstation 3 games!

But don't have a playstation hahaa... It's all for a good cause though :)

I won some RB Front & Rear Diamonds with White Stripes from Spray Shack, awesome quality but they won't suit my silver :(
Looks like i'll have to find a way to trade them in and finally get some ones in the colour i want!

UR R26
I won some RB Front & Rear Diamonds with White Stripes from Spray Shack, awesome quality but they won't suit my silver :(
Looks like i'll have to find a way to trade them in and finally get some ones in the colour i want!

why not put them up for sale and donate the money to mcmillan?