ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RAGE!

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Hi Guys,

the most annoying thing happened this morning, clipped my wing mirror on the way out of my garage this morning and now it whistles very loudly, only at about 35-45 then cant be heard.

there is a slight gap now between the painted cover and the black frame but somehow I cannot get this off to stick back on, it's literally jammed, or do they come off in a certain way at all

Hard to explain but if someone can explain how these come off will be a start, nearly ripped it off this morning was winding me up that much.

thanks.

Iceburg Ph2 172
need to pull the glass off the motor to gain access (be carefull) try moving the glass all the way down to peer through the top behind the glass to see exactly how it comes off

Twingo GT
need to pull the glass off the motor to gain access (be carefull) try moving the glass all the way down to peer through the top behind the glass to see exactly how it comes off

This, remove the glass and you should see some clips that hold the mirror cap on, use a screwdriver as also said above to carefully pop them off.

Michaelfoz

ClioSport Club Member
  Clios
there is a gap in the bottom of the mirror (assuming we're talking about mk2's here) a screwdriver in there and it pops off.

much easier