ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Raging

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Went out to my car this morning and some thieving ******** have nicked the trims from the sides of the car. Not only this but whilst jamming their Tesco Value screwdriver in to wedge the things off they have also managed to cause about £1000 in damage to the paintwork. :cry:

So if anyone in the North East spots some baseball hat wearing chav in a car with 2.0 16v badges on the side of their "car" when it is clearly not, please put your foot up their arse. I would happily buy you a drink

Rant over..........

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
where abouts in the north east mate? bad luck though, people like this should be strung up by their family jewels. presuming they were male of course

Megane 225 Cup
id find out who they were and properly burn there car out.. people shouldnt be able to get away with things like that..

I feel for ya man

182 + Cup
Dickless sons of wh0res. I'd happily do time for any thieving cnut caught messing with my car.

Hope you get it sorted by the insurance pal.

Der Panzer
If they catch them they should let you cut off their fingers one by one with a pair of bolt cutters. :mad:

Hope youget it sorted out anyway.

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Sorry to hear this, I had my 182 keyed really bad a few weeks ago, there are dirty little sab tw*ts out there :mad: