ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Raised 50mm.. =)

Yozza'd Titanium 182
couldnt get it MOT'd with it as low as it was, so a few hours later, 50mm higher....

IMG_00271.gif

how it was...

IMG_0041.jpg

:dapprove: looks so odd to me being in its MOT state

lol, whats with the wood f0xy? is it ur self difense weapon

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
they are 16's

you use the wood so you could get they jack under? lol ;)

id say drop it back down 40

something would end up bending, i.e the roof probs, and tyres wear quick as f**k when its that low because of there being no travel, its just all tyre movement and bounce....its worn mine very very quickly...

FOCUS ST 275
something would end up bending, i.e the roof probs, and tyres wear quick as f**k when its that low because of there being no travel, its just all tyre movement and bounce....its worn mine very very quickly...

and............

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Take it down a Little bit fella, Somewhere betweem -20mm to -40mm extra and it will be looking spot on

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
i liek it but are you ever going to do something wid the side strips? or just leave the holes?

long story mate, im picking them up tommorow morning with color coded handles and a new rear bumper......

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
o right nice
whats wrong wid the old rear bumper? will look mint with the colour coading

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
o i see lol. howd u manage that then? looks nice n racey tho i like. its not a sport isit?

nah lol........hopefully will be soon........... and it happened by some tw*t crashing into me and driving off

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
nice 182 or 172? i want a the paghse 2 172 back bumper but i cnt find it nowhere! they all go the second they come on here. where you get yours from and how much u pay to get it and get it sprayed and ur side strips?

going for 172 ph1 engine...

when i get the bumper back itl be my 4th 172 one, i got my 1st one from a member on here, 2nd was free because the person who crashed into me, their insurance replaced it, then i got crashed into again and got another through the other persons insurance, then the one thats just been sprayed (well i say just its been 5 months....) i found through someone i know

to get my bumper, handles and sidestrips re-painted as they had already been done once i paid £120, but as i said ive been fu*ked around and its been 5 months, he called me today and seems to think they are the right color, so im getting them back tommorow

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
o right thats not a bad price. i want some turinins a ph 2 172 bakc bumper and ph 2 side strips cnt find nay of it it all goes so fast on here! and ebay is jus rare for them!

Clio II phase B Dynamique
It looks better.

quote..I love your Clio f0xy, you know this...and now is much better too...

the clio work better front was lower then rear...because on the corner when you brake, the rear slipping and close the corner...

scuse me my bad english...

bye, Simone

Ph1 Sport
atleast its still gunna be low mate! dont think u shud leave it as it is at all, how lon u putting it back to because i dont like 60mm drop its to high at the back with nothing in lol, i want -100mm springs so need an idea how it looks :)

cheers baz

atleast its still gunna be low mate! dont think u shud leave it as it is at all, how lon u putting it back to because i dont like 60mm drop its to high at the back with nothing in lol, i want -100mm springs so need an idea how it looks :)

cheers baz

its going back tommorow.......

if you wana know what its like circa 100mm look at these

http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n113/f0xy_2006/12th December 07 - New Springs/

http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n113/f0xy_2006/10th January 08 - Winter Wash/

http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n113/f0xy_2006/20th January 08 - HDR/