ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rally GB pics 56k!!!!!!!!

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
went to the rally Friday to Sunday and it was probably the worst weather I have ever been in, but the rally was still good.

RallyGB2007280.gif

RallyGB2007277.gif

RallyGB2007233.gif

RallyGB2007218.gif

RallyGB2007213.gif

RallyGB2007200.gif

RallyGB2007149.gif

RallyGB2007105.gif

RallyGB2007090.gif

RallyGB2007083.gif

RallyGB2007024.gif

RallyGB2007015.gif

Hyundai i40
some great pics there

the weather did look really s**t this year. but its all part of rallying

great pictures.

People pay lots of money to sponsor the cars, and you can't even read their logos due to the mud, crazy!

no pics of your bus mate?

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Great pics! I especially love the one of the Focus on opposite lock, nose tucked into the apex.

LY182/NHB CTR
Really great photos,..

We went on Sunday had a great time.. well you have seen the professional photos by M.C. here are the amateur photos by Andy and myself click here

Some good pics there.....did you get any pics of car 90 (red evo9)?

Our rally was cut short when a car pulled into us as we were leaving the service area on the way to the first stage on saturday morning :mad:

i spent all day in hospital after being stretchered off for x-rays on my neck, but got back just in time to watch my brother (car 91) go around the millenium stadium stage:)

any pics of either car would be appreciated drewpaulos34@hotmail.com

cheers
Paul

LY182/NHB CTR
Some good pics there.....did you get any pics of car 90 (red evo9)?

Our rally was cut short when a car pulled into us as we were leaving the service area on the way to the first stage on saturday morning :mad:

i spent all day in hospital after being stretchered off for x-rays on my neck, but got back just in time to watch my brother (car 91) go around the millenium stadium stage:)

any pics of either car would be appreciated drewpaulos34@hotmail.com

cheers
Paul

Gutted for you Paul, Chris69cbs was telling me about this incident and asked if we had any photos.. I'll be getting some more pictures loaded on the gallery in a week or two will keep a look out for both cars..

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
sorry Paul don't have any pics of your car 90 and car 91, I did'nt get the camera out much because of the weather, bet you was really p!ssed off with the bloke who pulled out on you

Awesome shots there, got your panning technique down to a fine art. Love that C4, not seen the Rally version before.

Rear shot of the Wilks Evo is my favourite.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
How sweet was the noise of SOLA s civic type r, We done thursday, friday and saturday, sacked it on sunday fed up with the weather, Could'nt believe the floods in walters lower car park! Great pics