ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rally Ireland Super Special

Monaco 172
just a few with my DSLR, nothing special as im still learning but the first one is Petter Solberg out of his car at the end of the stage waving at the crowd...awesome. images have been compressed for uploading.

DSC_0322DesktopResolution.jpg

DSC_0328DesktopResolution.jpg

DSC_0353DesktopResolution.jpg

DSC_0351DesktopResolution.jpg

The Citreon is Loebs....just some people sat in the seats where i was taking pics through! ragin! Marshalling on saturday so hopefully ill get a few good ones if im at a junction etc.

pete

Monaro VXR
I really do love the WRC version of the C4...damn it why can't mine have that power and wide arch look to it.

Good pics. Got myself a DSLR at the start of the year and still experimenting with it. I really want a bigger lens for taking motorsport pics though :(

Monaco 172
it was cold enough, later on at about 8 or so it got especially chilly, just my hands holding the camera mostly though. got some more pics but no big names as i was sitting for them...big mistake!