ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rallye on the move

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
As it was a nice day i went and pestered my dad for some motion pics, we didnt have long as dinner was on. we only nipped out for 10 mins and these are what he got. they aint the best as he said he had the wrong lense for the job of what i wanted and i didnt have any makeup on.

IMG_2132.jpg

IMG_2133.jpg

IMG_2134.jpg

IMG_2135.jpg

IMG_2137.jpg

IMG_2151.jpg

IMG_2156.jpg

IMG_2157.jpg

IMG_2164.jpg

IMG_2166.jpg

IMG_2165.jpg

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
Looks very nice. Not helping my aerocatch fetish though

4 on the boot 4 on the bonnet :p

yeah i agree about the decals only problem is the aerocatchs get in the way on the boot, so may just do the side decals

Trophy #490
Simplicity at its best. I'm always on the look out for those seats for my S2! I bet it's great to drive.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Ah memoirs! I had an L reg one when I was 19.

Never realised, but without the badge it kind of reminds me of an AX GT!? Looking 'classic' now.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
Haha the car is in motion altho it doesn't look so much like it. The blurred background shots are what I wanted but like I had said we didn't have the time to play about. May take it out again and ill take the pics on my dslr.