ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Random Pics of the Cup

172 Cup
Few shots taken over a couple of weeks, still getting used to the SLR.
Few additions to the car in the next few weeks too, expect some more pics to come..

Hope you like them

DSC00811.jpg

DSC00815.jpg

DSC00817.jpg

DSC00821.jpg

DSC00827.jpg

DSC00742.jpg

..and my favourite :)
DSC00886.jpg

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I like the fact your other half blatantly refused to get out of the car.

Last one is very nice.

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
Very clean car and photos. I especially like the out of the window rolling shot one.

172 Cup
Thanks for all the nice replies guys,
Got a Ktec panel filter fitted the other night, does feel slightly better picking up actually.

Got some sportlines on the way (delivered tomorrow hopefully) and some new thumbgrips :)...bit of spraying this weekend and they'll look cool

Next on the list is getting the turinis refurbed. I'm set on sparkle silver to keep the standard look, but still like the look of satin black. Anthracite looks good too but its been done lots now

Clio 172 Cup
Looks very tidy chief, Turini's always look stunning in Silver (just means you have to keep em clean).

172 Cup
Looks very tidy chief, Turini's always look stunning in Silver (just means you have to keep em clean).

They'll be getting refurbed soon.

I'm probably gonna keep em silver (Hyper Silver or Sparkle silver or whatever it is thats bright and shiny lol)...
but I also like the look of satin black and even anthracite

Hmm choices

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
looking good makes me feel bad for how unclean mine is atm