ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Range Rover - Project Thread

www.renparts.co.uk
If they are cheap with good tyres then yeah.

I want some like Rob's dad has.

Mine has those wheels on, i am selling them, so if your interested let me know, as ive been looking for replacements for mine, just keep getting outbid on ebay.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
How much do you want Josh?

I've PM'd you about an indicator.

Do you want some 20" Stormers?

Ph1 172
How do you get the back bumper off?

Also can you get me a pair of washer jets for the headlights lol?

rear bumper - pull the rear plastic trim up on the top of of rear bumper undo the six 8mm bolts. then undo the four 10mm bolts in the wheel arch ( 2 each side) and then from underneath remove the two trim clips at the very ends of the bumper, and lastly there is another six 8mm bolts under the back edge. once all remove with a assistant pull the side parts of the bumper quite hard away from the vehicle, then the bumper will pull off from the back. if you have pdc you wiull need to undo the connector for that.

i will see about the headlight washer jets tomorrow mate, they only come with the wiper arms complte though.

If you are after a new set of wheels i might have some 22inch overfinch wheels next week :)

Nathan

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Mine has been a total b**ch since I got it (should of stuck with the diesel one)

The engine knocks like a fucker on startup

Air Suspension Incactive

Its had a minor stroke and now the NS mirror is dead (but the puddle lights still work)

Wobbles like f**k at 70

Still love it though, the minge get soaking for them too

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Mine taps for 2 secs on start up. I just rev it when i start it and it sorts it straight out!

My mirrors work but the puddle lights don't lol

Just put my plate on it.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
rear bumper - pull the rear plastic trim up on the top of of rear bumper undo the six 8mm bolts. then undo the four 10mm bolts in the wheel arch ( 2 each side) and then from underneath remove the two trim clips at the very ends of the bumper, and lastly there is another six 8mm bolts under the back edge. once all remove with a assistant pull the side parts of the bumper quite hard away from the vehicle, then the bumper will pull off from the back. if you have pdc you wiull need to undo the connector for that.

i will see about the headlight washer jets tomorrow mate, they only come with the wiper arms complte though.

If you are after a new set of wheels i might have some 22inch overfinch wheels next week :)

Nathan

Cheers Nath!

I'm only doing it to get at the PDC loom as its fucked.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
With plate

67660_458604772578_503097578_5450461_109626_n.jpg

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
You need to sort those seats out. We make RR seats in our factory, the guys who build them would have a nervous breakdown if they saw that.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Gilptone treatment

Can't recommend this stuff enough. It was good in my M3 and even better in the Range Rover.

Before:

Drivers arm rest.

DSC_0232-3.jpg

Drivers seat.

DSC_0233.jpg

DSC_0235-1.jpg

Passenger seat

DSC_0236-2.jpg

After (Some areas are still drying):

Drivers arm rest

DSC_0237-1.jpg

Drivers seat

DSC_0238-3.jpg

Passenger Seat

DSC_0239.jpg

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Re-spray and new grill and indicator units.

76520_469010632578_503097578_5610483_2252895_n.jpg

74059_469010362578_503097578_5610481_5757657_n.jpg

Will get some better photo's later when its not half in a shed!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Premier Paint Shop in Bransburton.

The owners fiancée is best friends with my other half.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Oooh I am starting to like this.

Had a browse on AT and they are so cheap, a lot for sub £10K, cheaper to insure than a clio too!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I'll keep them as they are. I still need to get the roof rack off and sell it. Sadly I've not got the keys for it and thule saying they can't help (they made LR lock barrels).

www.renparts.co.uk
Looking better, drivers side seat trim was broke on mine as well, cost me about £70 from LR :(

Not sure if i prefer the mirrors done or not. Gliptone is a good product though, fortunately mine has the dark grey seats, hides the damage.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Looking better, drivers side seat trim was broke on mine as well, cost me about £70 from LR :(

Not sure if i prefer the mirrors done or not. Gliptone is a good product though, fortunately mine has the dark grey seats, hides the damage.

LR Here want £90 for one. f**k that. I'm rolling with out it.