ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Raod angel on finance

Clio 1.4, SV650S

Ive done a search but couldnt find anything...

im sure i saw an advert for a road angel of 0% finance but i dont know what shop it was from.

if anyone knows that would be great....

i seem to have done all my driving really late at night recently and have been driving along wide open double lane efforts through nottingham and leicester.... so far i rekon ive missed two or three cameras doing about 47ish in a 40, and twice 35-40ish in a 30. seen the cameras only when ive been on the white lines on the road or just thought back after mmm im sure there was a camera back there. its beginning to piss me off! totally not dangerous but could clock up points really quickly.

Ive had two of the new road angels in the last two months. They both went dead. Replaced the first one. Now the second one is broken. I cant NOT recomend them enough.

Anyway, wanna buy my broken one?

Quote: Originally posted by Cuthbert on 10 November 2004

Ive had two of the new road angels in the last two months. They both went dead. Replaced the first one. Now the second one is broken. I cant NOT recomend them enough.

Anyway, wanna buy my broken one?
Sounds liek a really stupid question but why didnty you just send it back and get a warrently repair/replacement