ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rapid SUpercharged 306 gti6

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Just shy of 400bhp and 0-100mph in around 12 seconds (with wheel spin).

Acceleration after 120 is awesome :approve:

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/Rich306GTi/?action=view&current=7fc3f003.flv

af427613.gif

White R26/Stripped Valver
sweet motor, that was junction 1 on the m27 near lyndhurst wasnt it?, i down there every now and then but never see the car.

clio cup 172
hi , this is one one mine , this is the first one we done at 400hp but we also do a low bosst 260 hp set up on standard internals , looking into a cup 172 as we speak .
peugeot_306_gti6_rotrex_supercharge.jpg

a thirsty one
did wayne at chipwizards do the mapping?

i was down there last week and he mentioned doing a 306gti supercharged.

clio cup 172
hi , yes wayne does all of our remaping as in our opinion he is the best, 0 - 100 is around 10 sec not in the 12's , and we have managed to get a 5.003 0-60 recently at bruntingthorpe. i will post some pics and video links up .
regards nick

172 cup TT
hi , yes wayne does all of our remaping as in our opinion he is the best, 0 - 100 is around 10 sec not in the 12's , and we have managed to get a 5.003 0-60 recently at bruntingthorpe. i will post some pics and video links up .
regards nick

alright fella - yeh was going to estimate it at late 10s... a 310brake 172 cup does it in v.low 10s

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
had a standard gti6 in white 4 yrs ago.. was very nippy.. 140 top end

reg was S434GVC

Polo GTi
regards nick

Got to agree with you there! Wayne knows his s**t!!!

I think this is the same car that was at the WilliamsClio/306 forum joint track day we went on at Anglesey, cant see the vid though, think he was called Rich, the 306 was metallic red, fast as f**k though, seemed to struggle on the corners but pulled it back on the straights.

EDIT: Just seen the youtube vid, yeah tis the same car at Anglesey :D.

clio cup 172
regards nick

Got to agree with you there! Wayne knows his s**t!!!

I think this is the same car that was at the WilliamsClio/306 forum joint track day we went on at Anglesey, cant see the vid though, think he was called Rich, the 306 was metallic red, fast as f**k though, seemed to struggle on the corners but pulled it back on the straights.

EDIT: Just seen the youtube vid, yeah tis the same car at Anglesey :D.

yeah this is the one , rich works with us at lynx in regards to high performance cars , we have addressed our cornering issues now with roller bearing wishbone bushes and a lsd .

as for power on a clio , we are going closly matched performance as our 306's ie 250-270 hp on standard internals and around 400hp on a forged internal set up .